Choom is an emerging adult use cannabis company whose mission is to establish one of the largest retail networks in Canada. The Choom brand caters to the Canadian adult use market with the ethos of ‘cultivating good times’. Choom is focused on delivering an elevated customer experience through our curated retail environments, offering a diversity of brands for Canadians across a national retail network
Choom is looking to welcome new members to our retail family at our Vancouver locations.
If you believe the customer experience should be the #1 priority when it comes to product education, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for enthusiastic team members with retail experience.
- Drive customer service excellence that is focused on educating clients on products.
- Provide a comfortable shopping experience for all clients.
- Ensure the proper execution of standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of each product within the complete range of new and current products available for purchase.
- Use of a point of sale (POS) system in a retail setting.
- Ensure the store is clean, bright and organized to welcome clients in a comfortable and inviting environment.
- Comply with the industry regulations.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to ensure the safety of self, team members and clients.
- Diffuse difficult situations with clients as required.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of a POS system.
- Strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Works well in a dynamic retail environment.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and a passion for the product is an asset
Terms of Employment
- Position can be Full-Time or Part-Time, based on operational requirements of the store
- You must sign an Employment Agreement.
- The following are an absolute requirement to be considered for this job: Minimum 19 years of age, Security Verification through the Worker Qualification Regulation, this must be updated every five years for continued employment (Note: Due to lengthy processing times, we highly recommend you obtain your Security Verification as soon as possible if you are considering a job in this industry) and a Selling It Right certificate.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekend shifts as required.
If you have a passion for helping people in a retail setting, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.