Choom is looking to welcome part time members to our retail family at our Toronto Liberty Village location.
If you believe the customer experience should be the #1 priority when it comes to product education, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for enthusiastic team members with retail experience.
- Drive customer service excellence that is focused on educating clients on products.
- Provide a comfortable shopping experience for all clients.
- Ensure the proper execution of standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of each product within the complete range of new and current products available for purchase.
- Use of a point of sale (POS) system in a retail setting.
- Ensure the store is clean, bright and organized to welcome clients in a comfortable and inviting environment.
- Comply with the industry regulations.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to ensure the safety of self, team members and clients.
- Diffuse difficult situations with clients as required.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of a POS system.
- Strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Works well in a dynamic retail environment.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and a passion for the product is an asset
Terms of Employment
- Position can be Full-Time or Part-Time, based on operational requirements of the store
- You must sign an Employment Agreement.
- The following are an absolute requirement to be considered for this job: Criminal Background Check (as recent as 6 months) and a CannSell Certificate.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekend shifts as required.
If you have a passion for helping people in a retail setting, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.