Choom is looking to welcome new members to our retail family at our Yaletown location as a Cannabis Educator & Delivery Person!
If you believe the customer experience should be the #1 priority when it comes to cannabis education and love to get some fresh air while you work, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for enthusiastic team members with retail experience to service and sell in the store as well as safely transport our products to clients via e-scooter. The mode of transportation and all safety gear will be provided.
- Drive customer service excellence that is focused on educating clients on cannabis products.
- Provide a comfortable shopping experience for all clients.
- Ensure the proper execution of standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of each product within the complete range of new and current products available for purchase.
- Use of a point of sale (POS) system in a retail setting.
- Ensure the store is clean, bright and organized to welcome clients in a comfortable and inviting environment.
- Utilize the internal platform to plan deliveries.
- Prepare products for delivery.
- Plan delivery routes.
- Navigate different terrain and weather including multi-story buildings, private homes, and/or other delivery sites.
- Complete each delivery to the correct address and person.
- Track each delivery upon completion.
- Continue to represent the Choom brand through a high level of customer service in the store and while on delivery.
- Comply with the cannabis industry regulations.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to ensure the safety of self, team members and clients.
- Diffuse difficult situations with clients as required.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must have the Selling it Right certification.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of a POS system.
- Strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- A team player that works well in a dynamic retail environment.
- Confident in riding skills in designated bike lanes (where available), the Vancouver seawall, ad/or on the street.
- Confident in navigational skills to plan routes, read a map and locate addresses.
- Has a good use of judgment on safety.
- Knowledge and a passion for cannabis is an asset
Terms of Employment
- Hours are based on operational requirements of the store.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekend shifts as required.
If you have a passion for helping people in a retail setting, we would love to hear from you.